- Location - Dolno Dryanovo village, Blagoevgrad District, Bulgaria
- Building footprint area - 589 m2
- Gross built-up area - 2235 m2
- Construction - Reinforced concrete construction. Volume of concrete - 553.1 m3; total weight of reinforcement - 75 t.
- Façade walls material - Wiennerberger bricks, 38 cm thick; roof covering - waterproofing cover.
The project represents two-floor building with a basement floor, in a regulated land property. The building is intended for kindergarten. The main construction is reinforced concrete. Cornice level - +8.50m. Constructive height - 3.00 m for each floor. The roof is flat, composite by three reinforced concrete slabs.
The structure project is developed and coordinated along with the achitecture project, the projects for instalations and the height tracing plan, assignet by the Contractor.
The main structure is reinforced concrete construction. Its constructive system is monolite, and its constructive scheme is mixed - beam-framework and beamless areas on the slabs.
The measures and reinforcement sizes, provided for the bearing elements of concrete are calculated by static-dynamic analysis of a spatial model of the building structure by 3D FE Model, designed by PSCAD v.2,6 software. Ground beams are designed and calculated by GEO5 software.
Façade walls are brick masonry with self-insulated Wiennerberger bricks, and the roof covering is to be executed with waterproofing cover. The facade includes also glass wall. Foundation walls are 25 cm thick. The foundation is composite by combination of ground beam and step foundation.
Importance class - II
Seismic coefficient Kc = 0.15
Behaviour factor qo= 2
Design snow loading - 1,3 kN/m2