- Location - Ognyanovo resort village, Blagoevgrad district, Bulgaria
- Building footprint area - 350 m2
- Gross built-up area - 1701.3 m2
- Construction - Reinforced concrete construction. Volume of concrete - 762.3 m3; total weight of reinforcement - 73.2 t.
- Façade walls material - Wiennerberger bricks, 38 cm thick; roof covering - waterproofing cover (flat part); ceramic tiles.
The project represents four-floor hotel building with a basement floor, in a regulated land property. The main construction is reinforced concrete, a part of the roof is assigned of wooden construction. Cornice level - +11.80 m. Maximum constructive height - 2,80 m. The roof is a combination of reinforced concrete slabs (flat roof) and two one-sided wooden constructions.
The structure project is developed and coordinated along with the architecture project, the projects for installations and the height tracing plan, assigned by the Contractor.
The main structure is reinforced concrete construction. Its constructive system is monolite and its constructive scheme is beam-framework, with reinforced concrete slabs. The foundation system is a combination of foundation slab, ground beams and step foundation.
The measures and reinforcement sizes, provided for the bearing elements of concrete are calculated by static-dynamic analysis of a 3D model of the building structure by 3D FE Model, designed by PSCAD v.2,6 software. Ground beams are designed and calculated by GEO5 software.
Façade walls are brick masonry with self-insulated Wiennerberger bricks, and the roof covering is to be executed with waterproofing cover and ceramic tiles. Foundation walls are 25 cm thick.
Importance class - II
Seismic coefficient Kc = 0.15
Behaviour factor qo= 2
Design snow loading - 1,3 kN/m2.